Crochet is cool again. Currently a favourite with both leading fashion and interior designers, the traditional craft of crochet is back in vogue. Spearheading the revival is leading designer Erika Knight, with this collection of 30 homeware and accessory projects. Get hooked!
- packed with 30 projects from cosy rugs and rustic throws to delicate lace cushions and beaded jewellery
- embraces both traditional and modern designs, such as a classic patchwork blanket and an asymmetrical table runner
- uses an array of materials, including the familiar wools and cottons and the more unusual leather, string and wire
- begins with a chapter on basic techniques to teach the beginner how to crochet and provide a welcome refresher for those returning to the craft
- each project is clearly explained and the instructions are devised so the minimum number of steps provides the maximum results
Published by Quadrille. Photography Graham Atkins Hughes. RRP UK £14.99.
Round rose cushion (Paperback edition)
p.92 Round 25, should read:
Round 25: 4 chain, * miss 1 dc and 1 half treble, 12 tr, miss 1 half treble and 1 dc, 1 double treble between petals, repeat from * to end, slip stitch to top of 4 chain.